We are committed to ensuring our facility is COVID safe so we can continue to support our community.
Prior to entry, please scan the QR code at the entrance. If you don’t have your phone with you please enter your details on the sign-in sheet at the entrance. Allow additional time for your visit to complete your check in.
We ask that everyone follows the direction of staff when in our facility and that staff and fellow users are always treated with respect.
Please help us to make every visit a safe and enjoyable one!
Whilst restrictions continue to be eased, we ask that you follow the below guidelines when visiting our centre.
- Council will not permit entry into this facility if you are feeling unwell or experiencing respiratory symptoms.
- Anyone experiencing respiratory symptoms should return home immediately and seek advice from their doctor about being tested for COVID-19 or contact the National Coronavirus Hotline P: 1800 020 080.
- Council will not permit entry if you have been in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Council will not permit entry if you or a member of your household have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting the results.
- The maximum number of patrons permitted in this facility has been limited to 1075 persons at any time, including:
- Indoor pool = 150 persons
- Splash Park = 90 persons
- Outdoor pool = 460 persons
- Indoor office, reception, café & change room area = 375 persons
- Physical distancing restrictions apply to this facility. All persons must adhere to 1.5m physical distancing requirements upon entering.
- Council encourages members of the public to download and use the COVID-safe app.
Any person entering this facility must follow the following personal hygiene measures:
- Washing hands regularly
- Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette
- Use hand sanitiser provided
- Avoid touching your face – nose, eyes and mouth, where possible.
By Order of the General Manager, Federation Council. Section 632 of the Local Government Act 1993.